Tuesday, December 31, 2019

NEW YEAR'S EVE IN A HAUNTED HOUSE - 2019 INTO 2020 EDITION


Hmmmm…. Father Time is kinda’ scary, isn’t he?

Speaking of time, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for making the past few years so much fun for me. Thank you to all those who have tweeted about my blog, chosen to “follow” the blog, have left comments on posts and told others about the project. I am especially grateful to all the blogs and websites who have publicized this wacky endeavor over the years. And most of all, there's no blog without you readers out there so thank you to ALL SCARED SILLY FANS!

Most especially, I want to thank everyone for their patience. As sometimes happens, "real life" truly got in the way of my ability to make headway on the project in 2019. A "perfect storm" of personal and professional challenges, coupled with the healing process of a quite-unexpected medical development that befell me in 2018, really brought changes to my world... but I know that circumstances will ultimately level out so that I can once again proceed with gusto on Scared Silly.

As always, it wouldn't be New Year's Eve here without Vagabond Opera performing “New Year’s Eve in a Haunted House,” composed by avant garde jazz legend Raymond Scott, the man behind many of the melodies heard in Looney Tunes cartoons - enjoy your New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment