Thursday, December 31, 2020

NEW YEAR'S EVE IN A HAUNTED HOUSE - 2020 INTO 2021 EDITION!!!


Hmmmm…. Father Time is kinda’ scary, isn’t he?

Speaking of time, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for making the past few years so much fun for me. Thank you to all those who have tweeted about my blog, chosen to “follow” the blog, have left comments on posts and told others about the project. I am especially grateful to all the blogs and websites who have publicized this wacky endeavor over the years. And most of all, there's no blog without you readers out there so thank you to ALL SCARED SILLY FANS!

It goes without saying that 2020 will go down as one of the most challenging years of all-time for the majority of us, myself included. I won't belabour my own hurts and losses here - we have all been affected in some way. I'll just say to have friends and family to help you through such times as these is a blessing indeed... and in all cases, we all should just be loving each other. If enough of us go forth each day with love in our hearts, I am confident the year 2021 will end on a positive upswing, moving away from what we've endured in 2020. So... love.

As always, it wouldn't be New Year's Eve here without Vagabond Opera performing “New Year’s Eve in a Haunted House,” composed by avant garde jazz legend Raymond Scott, the man behind many of the melodies heard in Looney Tunes cartoons - enjoy everyone in your life and all you blessings as you enjoy your New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment