Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - COME CELEBRATE IT THE DAY AFTER IN BEAUTIFUL MONTCLAIR, NJ!

 photo EastSideMagslogo_zpsb0b179ce.jpg

Happy Halloween, Scared Silly fans! Hope you all have a howling good time today!

After you sock away your candy-ful bounty, why not come out and meet me on Saturday, November 1st at 2PM. It’s a day-after-Halloween treat as Montclair, New Jersey's East Side Mags hosts a personal appearance from yours truly. I’ll be signing copies of the Archie's Weird Mysteries collection, compiling some of the best stories from the series of comics I wrote.

East Side Mags is a newer comic shop on the scene, and a great one at that. Owner Jeff Beck not only is passionate about the comics hobby, but dedicated to nurturing a love of comics in younger readers, at a time when many comics fans are adults.

Photobucket

At this signing, I'll be autographing alongside my Archie's Weird Mysteries colleague, Fernando Ruiz, the brilliant artist of the series. I will also be autographing copies of the Midnight Marquee Actor Series: Vincent Price edition to which I contributed a chapter. And I'll have plenty of free Scared Silly bookmarks to hand out, too. Hope to see you there! :)

EAST SIDE MAGS is located at 7 South Fullerton Ave. Montclair, NJ 07042. (862) 333-4961

Now enjoy this review of the Archie’s Weird Mysteries comic series!


No comments:

Post a Comment