Thursday, November 7, 2013

NEXT STOPS: WEST ORANGE, NJ AND ALBANY, NY!

SuperheroesForHospiceflyinglogo

Hello fans! Well, my fall, 2013 NJ/NY tour rolls on!

This Saturday, November 9th it's time for another Superheroes For Hospice charity comic book sale, from 10 to 6. I’ve been involved with this event since its inception in 2009. A few times a year, the organization holds charity comic sales to raise money for the Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center by selling comics, books, toys and related items. Proceeds have helped assist individuals and families dealing with life-limiting illnesses. The event has attracted top industry talent who often appear to sign autographs and give entertaining lectures about the art form. I’ll be signing an array of my work per usual. The event takes place at 95 Old Short Hills Rd., West Orange, NJ 07052, across the street from Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

 photo albanycomiccon_zps6843313c.jpg

The following day, Sunday, November 10th I'm making my first-ever appearance at the Albany Comic Con. Like the NJ Comic Book Shows and Jersey Shore Comic Cons, the Albany Con offers a plethora of comics creators, comic and toy dealers, auctions and more. Also like those other shows, it offers an intimacy and immediacy not always found at the larger shows. I’m looking forward to making it the last stop on my Fall tour. I hope you stop by and see me! For more information visit the Albany Comic Con website.

No comments:

Post a Comment