Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MY FIRST PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF 2012

Paul Castiglia Chris Allan

Hello, fans. Just a quick post to let you know about my first personal appearance of the year. Pop on over to the Clifton Comic Book Expo (admission is FREE!) on Sunday, March 11th from 10 to 4 at the Clifton Recreation Center, 1232 Main Street in Clifton, New Jersy.

I'll be there along with my good friend and artist supreme, Fernando Ruiz. Fernando was the artist on the “Archie’s Weird Mysteries” comic series I wrote and we’ll be signing copies of the paperback collection of that kooky, spooky horror-comedy while supplies last.

Photobucket

I’ll also have copies of the Midnight Marquee Actor Series Vincent Price book to which I contributed. I have an even more limited supply of those, so if you’re in the area and want to get a copy be sure to drop by. It contains my essay on Price’s trio of horror-comedies with Peter Lorre including such classics as “The Raven” and “The Comedy of Terrors.”

Midnight Marquee Actors Series Vincent Price

There will also be plenty of comics for sale from all decades to purchase from a variety of vendors. I might even bring a random sampling of some of the other comics I’ve written through the years, including those starring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Superman’s Pal Bibbo. I’d love to meet you so please stop on by.

Now here’s an encore presentation of my television appearance from this past summer on the show, “Comic Book Conversations” hosted by Scott Golodner and co-starring David Levin. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment