Thursday, August 18, 2011

ON THE (DARK & SPOOKY) ROAD AGAIN!

Archie's Weird Mysteries Castiglia Ruiz Scarlett

...but no, I won't be wearing the disguise that Scarlett the Vampire/Vampire Hunter wears in the above illustration.

I will, however be autographing copies of the "Archie's Weird Mysteries" paperback collection - featuring horror-comedy comic book tales based on the animated series of the same name - this Saturday, August 20th at The Little Shop of Comics (great name, eh?) in Scotch Plains, NJ.

Photobucket

I wrote the stories and I'll be joined by artist-supreme Fernando Ruiz (you can read more about the series by clicking here). Fernando will be giving away sketches and we'll both be signing anything and everything we've worked on - not just "Archie's Weird Mysteries." So if you're in the area, stop on by and say hello - we'll be there from 2PM to 5PM that day.

For further details, click right here.

If you need further persuasion, Poe the kitten (and reigning Scared Silly mas-cat) has prepared this special video encouraging you to come out and support your favorite horror-comedy-meister! MUCH THANKS in advance!


2 comments:

  1. Poe can't wait to get down and run out to "Little Shop of Comics" and be the first on line for the signing!

    Very kool, Paul! As always, I wish I could be there. Best of luck with the signing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks! My better half laughs - she doesn't think I'll EVER learn the correct way to hold a cat! :)

    ReplyDelete