Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GONE FISHIN'

Archie Betty Veronica Shield fish

Archie as a fish? Well, this is a blog about horror-comedy!

Greetings Scared Silly fans! I thought I'd emerge to just say "hello" and thank you for your patience. I'm in one of those super-busy periods right now where my paying gigs have me jumping through hoops. It's been tough to complete reviews and I don't want to post any that may be sub-par so I hope you'll bear with me just a bit longer. I do have some time coming off this spring that should enable me to make some headway, so there's something to look forward to.

Until then, I'm putting up the "Gone Fishin'" sign... even though I'm busy working and not fishing!

Now enjoy Bing Crosby usually seen cavorting with Bob Hope but here marking time with the legendary Louis Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment