Thursday, October 24, 2013

NEXT STOPS: POMPTON PLAINS AND BLOOMFIELD, NEW JERSEY!

 photo NJComicBookShows_zpsc8a2dd23.jpg

Hello, fans! Well, the New York city Comic Con was a blast and my fall tour of NJ/NY is rolling on…

In fact, I’ve added a stop to the tour, but I’ll get to that in a moment.

First, a reminder that this Sunday, October 27th, I’ll be making a special “Halloween homecoming” to the town in which I grew up, Pompton Plains, New Jersey at the NJ Comic Book Show. It all at the Regency Hotel on Route 23. I’ll be there all day, signing from 10:00 to 4:00. More details at the NJ Comic Book Shows website. And you can read some great coverage of the event from First Comic News and NewJersey.com

FrancescoPalmieriVincentPrice
(Photo): Vincent Price, Francesco Palmieri holding a copy of the cookbook "A Treasury of Great Recipes" by Vincent and Mary Price.

One Wednesday, October 30th I’ll be returning to the Orange Squirrel restaurant for the 2nd Annual Vincent Price Halloween Dinner. You may recall that I gave a talk on Vincent at last year’s dinner (and if you don’t recall, just click here to refresh your memory). I’m thrilled to be coming back for more fun. Check out the pertinent details by clicking here.

At both of the above events, I’ll have copies of my Archie’s Weird Mysteries collection and Midnight Marquee Actor’s Series: Vincent Price available for sale. Stop on by if you can – I promise no tricks; only treats!

Now… let’s all jitterbug!


No comments:

Post a Comment